Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Faux Pas or Foxy Pass?

I told one of the neighborhood moms that she's a MILF today.

Is there some kind of social law against that?  I mean, in context, I said it sort of jokingly, because she had gotten her hair done up and I noticed.  So I told her she's a MILF and she laughed it off and I quickly went to some other line of witty conversation to cover up the fact that, yes, I told her that, in the strictest definition of the word, she's a Mom I'd like to, uh, plow a few fields with, if you know what I mean.  Which isn't really the case.  I mean, she's a fine woman, certainly, and I'm a dirty old man, but still.  Our kids play together. 

Comments:
ROTFLMAO!
 
He shoots.....He scores! (he hopes) Dude, if it truly wasn't a MILF situation, like you said it utlimately wasn't, you wouldn't be worried about her thinking that it was. But now that you're worried about her thinking that it was, it's definitely a MILF. So just let go and let God.
 
Let God what? LET GOD WHAT? Oh, the pain of not knowing what God is supposed to do!!!!
 
Okay, the reality is, she truly is a MILF, and I've thought that for years. But I still would hope that I have the inner editor that would stop me from blurting it out, ya know? "Nice hair color" would be appropriate. "Wow, you're a MILF" probably isn't appropriate. Is it?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Flux Directory