Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

Strange Dreams, Episode 1.

Okay, this is freaking weird.  I had a dream last night that I was making love with my wife....that's strange, really, in and of itself, because, really, I should probably be dreaming of making love with Salma Hayek or Rachel McAdams or somebody like that.  But I dream of making love with my wife.  When you've been married 11 years and have two kids and two careers, it really doesn't happen often enough, so you dream about it happening.  Anyway, so, in my dream, I was making love with my wife and I looked down at her beautiful ass (it really is a nice ass) and it had a bunch of corporate logos on it.  I don't know which ones, specifically, because I was so freaked out about it I woke up.  But it might have been Dunkin' Donuts, KFC, AutoZone, and Starbucks, all corporate logos, all right there on her ass!

Should I seek professional help?



Comments:
I think you were dreaming of ways to make money. Don't worry about it. :)
 
No, but you should read some stuff by Max Barry. Based on this dream, I'd suggest starting with Jennifer Government. ;)
 
Ya know, I would reply to that "making money" comment, Howard, but anything I say can and will be used against me by my wife. I'll just leave it at, "Yeah, huh huh. Good one."
 
Maybe you just think of her as your race car. I mean hell, it's legit. Prince may think of his women as little red corvettes, and you think of your woman as a NASCAR ride.
 
I guess I should have known
by the tattoos on your ass
that you were my wife

See you're the kinda person
who sells her ass for ad space
making more money for our life

I guess I must be dumb
you had an ass full of logos
donuts, some of 'em with holes

But it was late at night
I guess that makes it all right
I was dreaming, and where'd you get those moles?

Honey I say,
Sold out stock car
baby you're much too hick
Sold out stock car
U need a love that's gonna stick...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Flux Directory