Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Overheard at the Playground...and other places. Episode 1.

Here at Crazy Pops, we give you more value for your entertainment dollar. With that in mind, I'm starting a new weekly feature, called "Overheard," because the things children say and do are much too funny to keep to myself. Here's episode one:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overheard this week:

At the elementary school playground:

- 6 year old girl, running at full speed around the playground, saying to nobody in particular, "Who let the dogs out? Who, who who who who?"

- Two boys, swinging on swings. One of them says to the other, "Do you have your bling bling on?"

At my house:

- From the 3 year old, as he's playing cars and building a city. "Look, Daddy, it's a city! No, it's a town! No, it's a universe!"

- From the 3 year old, as I'm trying to convince him to get dressed: "Daddy, I don't love you anymore." (pause) "Okay, maybe I love you just a tiny bit. But I love Mommy more."

- From the 6 year old: "Daddy, Mommy's stronger than you." "No, she's not." "Yes, she is! She can lift up a whole house! But you can only lift up the attic!"

Comments:
Dude, can I borrow your wife? The dogs lost a ball under the house and I can't get it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Flux Directory