Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Overheard at lunch


Oh, the places we go: Last night I found myself eating prosciutto-wrapped figs and talking politics with some people at a fashion show. Yeah, I'm serious. The story of how I got to that point from my lowly origins in Chula Vista, California, is a long one, so I'll write that up in the next day or two. In the meantime:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Overheard at lunch today: A conversation about the types of milk available at the Mixmaster's elementary school:

Second grade girl: "You can get chocolate milk, strawberry milk, and white milk. I know all about the three kinds of cows that make the milk and how they make it. The chocolate cow eats chocolate, the strawberry cow eats strawberries, and the white cow eats grass."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Flux Directory