Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Thanks, Honda!


I just want to give a special shout-out to Honda for their new ad for the Honda Odyssey mini-van (if you've seen it, you'll know what I mean). Honda, thanks to you and your magical PR firm (or whoever thought of it), The G-Man (my 3 year old) is now walking around my house demanding the funk. In fact, he's gotta have the funk. He wants the funk. He's got to have the funk. He's even demanding that I tear the roof off the sucker.

Thanks, Honda. I always thought I was going to be the one to get The G-Man out of his rock and roll phase and into more esoteric forms of music. Actually, I appreciate the help. While I have explained to him about rock and roll and jazz and even soul music, I have not yet ventured into the funk, because I didn't think he was ready for the funk. But now he demands it. He wants the funk. So we're going to be spinning a steady diet of P-Funk around my house over the holidays so he understands what the funk really is. And he'll know when he has it. SO HE STOPS ASKING FOR IT, HONDA!!!!

Comments:
The Ring ,where you disappeared? Call to me fast!
- crazypops.blogspot.com 6
spaghetti alla carbonara
 
Thanks for the good site.
- www.blogger.com u
spaghetti alla carbonara
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blog Flux Directory